June 24, 2008

Getting Pampered


Today was the day to getting every last minute thing done to feel pretty before the baby arrives. I had my hair cut and colored and then took Emma with me to get our toes painted. Mike got home early from work and decided to take the boys canoeing. A good friend had suggested going with our little girls to get our toes painted of which I would still like to do with her at a future date. Thank you for the idea dear friend! Emma just had the best time sitting in the chair and talking to the friendly ladies. Of course she picked out a lovely pink color for her toes. I was surprised at how much she enjoyed being pampered and how well she sat in the chair. The lady even put some fun flower stickers on her big toes. That was a big hit! It was fun to be able to spend some girl bonding time together. I love you sweet Emma! Thank you for filling my world with fun girly moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment