March 4, 2007

Studio Time with Emma

AFTER EMMA TURNED ONE, I decided I better
get her 1 year old pictures taken. So at 13 months, Emma,
Peter and I went to the photo studio with Emma all dressed
up and her hair done. To make a long story short, we had passed
the point of good picture taking. Who wants to sit still when it's
more fun to just crawl all over the place? Peter, however, was such
an angel after playing quietly for 45 minutes. After leaving with
no pictures in hand, I decided I had to take it upon myself
to try and get that "perfect" shot of Emma. These are some of
the pictures I was able to capture of our little Emma.

Emma really loves hats of all kinds!

Just being our silly little girl

Don't we all feel like this sometimes!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. These pictures are great. Almost makes me feel like I was on the walk with you. What fun memories you are making for your family. Your kids are fortunate that their parents like the outdoors. It is God's family room. See you in a few weeks.
    Lorene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures. It's fun to see some beautiful outdoor scenes of Washington--as well as some beautiful people!! Sara, I am very impressed with your homestudio shots. They're awesome.
    We are glad to keep in touch with you guys!
    PAT> LIZ> SETH> JOSH> CLAIRE> baby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys,
    Great pictures and stories! We really miss you! I saw your beautiful sunshine on Easter, can you believe we had four inches of snow in central Texas? We went to church at 1:00 and there were snowmen in every front yard, when we got out of church at 4:00, you would have never believed that it snowed. :) Good to hear from you all! Your kids are so freakin cute!!! Miss you, take care!

    Love, The McArthurs

    ReplyDelete